- AL6061-T6 Double Butted - 5 Degree Backsweep - 710mm Wide - Laser Logos and Graphics - Weight - 269g
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. -…
A wide, flat bar made of premium aluminum, ideal for XC and hardtail 29ers to keep you in a weight forward, attack-the-climbs position. - High-strength 2014-series premium aluminum alloy with a shot-peened finish - Rise: flat - Bend: 8-degree backsweep
- Superlight unidirectional carbon bar - 2X: flippable offset design for +/- 5mm of rise, great on bikes with a tall front end - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 26.8" (680mm) - Sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 154g
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- 6061 aluminum construction - EN Mountain safety certification - 250g - Sweep: 9 degrees
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
- Extra wide and strong, intended for gravity use - Features pre-measured increment marks to cut the width down to the perfect size - Back sweep: 8° - Material: Aluminum
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Giant's Contact SL XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from a lightweight 7050 aluminum and have micro-adjust set-up markings so you can set them up perfectly on your bike.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm -…
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Lighten up your ride and tear up hills with Specialized's S-Works Prowess XC Flat Handlebar. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness.
The strength and stiffness of a gravity bar with trail tuned geometry and weight. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 760 bar is dialed to enhance your trail experience. Boasting Super 6 alloy construction and Dual XGT tapers, the OOZY Trail 760 is exceptionally durable without tipping the scales. SPANK's…
Whether its safety, price, or environmental responsibility, alloy has always been a favorite of many mountain bikers for bars. However, it wasn't until SPANK Industries introduced its patented Vibrocore anti-vibration technology that means alloy bars could match the stiffness, comfort and…
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
The Gradient Flat Handlebar is a full-carbon enduro offering from the folks at Gravity. Low weight makes it easy to tackle the climbs, and trail tough construction gives you the confidence to pin the turns. The matte unidirectional carbon finish classes up any bike.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Grab hold of our most advanced off-road carbon bar, built to handle the demands of Trek Factory Racing cross country athletes. The XXX handlebar combines ultralight OCLV Carbon construction with a CnD shape profile for a controlled and forgiving ride that offers both torsional stiffness and…
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get…
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.