The ideal companion on trail and XC tours. The TrailXC provides all round protection with Inmold technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels, provide lots of air circulation and excellent cooling. The two-component adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit Ultra" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally. The visor is easily removable and the lining is washable. The TrailXC helmet series fulfills the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- External and internal ventilation channels - 19 openings
- Adjustable straps
- Sizes (head circumference): X-Small (49-54cm), Small/Medium (54-58cm), Medium/Large (58-62cm)
- InMold: Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
- Ergo-Fit Ultra: Lightweight, flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort.
- Micro-dial adjustment: Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Camo Hans Rey / Small/Medium||07613019181085||470-510-6120-112-SM||BTI-9X8722|
|Camo Hans Rey / Medium/Large||07613019181092||470-510-6120-112-ML||BTI-9X8723|
|Yellow / Small/Medium||07613019180965||470-510-6120-005-SM||BTI-9X8720|
|Yellow / Medium/Large||07613019180972||470-510-6120-005-ML||BTI-9X8721|