Light & Motion's Vis 180 Micro rear bike light offers both visibility and convenience with its unique compact design. It combines high-power leds, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery in a micro-sized package for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road or on the trail.
• 25 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Dual LED array to maximize visibility.
Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Simple tool-free mounting system - easy to take on and off.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
• HiPulse: 6:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 12:00 / 13
• Solid: 4:00 / 25
• LoPulse: 20:00 / 13
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
This is the worst bike light I've owned. The on/off button is defective and requires numerous tries to turn the light on, change modes, or turn it off. Even worse, it needs to be recharged after only 1-2 uses meaning it frequently burns out in the middle of a ride. By comparison, my Bontrager headlight is good for 5-6 uses per charge. Don't waste your money on this terrible light.