Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|