The Flow's legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with Stan's WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, Stan's new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Flow MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valve.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8" Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for 2.35"-2.80" Trail and All-mountain tires
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Only|
|Inner Rim Width||29.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||32.3mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 150 x 12mm|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|150 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 26-inch||847746032526||SWFT60016||BTI-SX4527||FLO36495476L|