Your bike can do more. Whether you're riding and racing on gravel, pavement, or between the tape at a cyclocross race, Grail wheels with Stan's patented BST-R tubeless technology offer less rolling resistance, more control, and the ability to seal most punctures almost instantly. Upgrade your bike to the leading tubeless rim design, and find out what you've been missing. The Grail's versatile BST-R rim design makes it compatible with tubeless road tires, low-pressure tubeless converted tires, and conventional tires and tubes, offering you total flexibility in a single wheelset. The Grail's wider shape improves both cornering and straight line tire stability. With triple freehub bearings, co-molded seals, and full CNC machined bodies, the Grail's Neo hubs are ready for big miles and whatever conditions you can throw at them.
Grail wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs with Durasync
- Chrome Steel bearing
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
- Disc brake only
- 250 lbs. rider weight limit
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc only|
|Axle||100 x 15mm|
|Inner Rim Width||20.3mm|
|Outer Rim Width||24.1mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Valve Type||44mm Presta|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|100 x 15mm / N/A / Black / 6-bolt / 700c||847746042488||SWGR90130||HAW-040947-07-700||STA60549208C|